Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition
• Run Windows, Linux, Ubuntu on mac
• Office 365 integration
• Retina Display Support
About Parallels Desktop for Mac
Parallels Desktop for Mac is the fastest, easiest and most powerful application for running Windows, Linux, Ubuntu on Mac—without rebooting. It includes 30+ utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows.
Parallels Desktop can run Windows from the Boot Camp Partition or import Windows and your data from Boot Camp into Parallels Desktop as a new virtual machine. With Parallels, you can run,
Any version of Windows,
Any Version of Linux,
Any version of Ubuntu,
Any version of macOS (up to Big Sur 11.0) as the guest operating system on your existing mac Computer.
Salient Features :
- Lightning Fast :
• Graphics and resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down the mac.
- Seamless Operation :
• Without restarting macOS, you can use Windows side-by-side on MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro.
- Use Entire screen for Windows :
• If you are new to Mac you can set Windows to occupy the entire screen so you will feel as if you are working on Windows PC
- Office 365 Integration :
• Allows Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents in Safari to open in their native Windows Office app.
- Retina Display Support :
• Smart resizing and independent screen resolutions for separate displays.
- One-Click Tuning :
• Select productivity, games, design, software testing, or development and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.
- Instant Access :
• Launch and access Windows applications right from the Mac Dock.
- Parallels Toolbox (Bonus with Subscription) :
• Over 30 one-touch tools—clean your drive, take screenshots, download a video and more—all with just a single click.
- Remote Access (Bonus with Subscription) :
• Remote access to your Mac from any iOS device, Android device or browser with Parallels Access®.
System Requirements :
- Hardware :
• A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
• Minimum 4 GB of memory, 16 GB is recommended
• 500 MB for Parallels Desktop application installation
• Additional disk space for the guest operating system (at least 16 GB is required for Windows 10)
• SSD drive is recommended for better performance
• Internet connection for product activation and select features.
- Software :
• macOS Big Sur 11.0
• macOS Catalina 10.15
• macOS Mojave 10.14
• DirectX 11
Specification: Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition