CorelCAD 2021 (Windows / Mac)
• Affordable CAD Software
• Industry Standard Features
• AutoCAD Compatibility
• 3D Printing Support
• 3D Mouse Support
• Annotation and markup
• Free Mobile App
About CorelCAD 2021 (Windows/Mac)
With the robust set of design tools built into CorelCAD 2021, it’s easy to achieve expert results with this industry-leading CAD program. CorelCAD is more affordable for designers who work on their own or small businesses.
CorelCAD™ 2021 is an affordable collection of powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools, purpose-built for architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and manufacturing professionals. Achieve outstanding results, turn visualization into realization on Windows and macOS with the help of native .DWG file support for efficient collaboration and .STL support for productive 3D publishing.
Salient Features :
- Industry Standard Features :
• CorelCAD is compatible with all major CAD programs. That helps get you onboard quickly with familiar commands and toolbar items.
• CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. CorelCAD for Windows supports import from and export to CorelDRAW (.CDR) and Corel DESIGNER (.DES)*.
- AutoCAD Compatibility :
• Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format—ensuring swift collaboration between colleagues, suppliers, and business partners.
• Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format — with the ability to edit dynamic blocks and save them as custom blocks.
- Associative Patterns :
• Replicate objects and patterns along a linear or circular path.
• Apply associativity in the Pattern command to duplicate objects and patterns along a path in the same perspective to quickly create larger, more complex graphics.
- Layer palette :
• Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- Design resources :
• Access and manage design components (blocks, styles, drawings, and images) for a variety of CAD projects.
- 3D design and editing tools :
• Transform 2D drawings into 3D models with a few clicks.
• Create wireframe geometry from the edges of a 3D solid, surface, mesh, or region. Use OffsetEdges to make 2D entities from 3D solid or surface boundary.
- 3D mouse support :
• Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices*. Assign preferred navigation settings or custom commands to buttons of the 3D mouse.
- Drawing Compare Palette :
• Compare two CAD files and highlight tracked changes in various colors. Designers can see edits, show options to stakeholders, and define workflow changes.
- CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER file support* :
• Easily import and export CorelDRAW® (.CDR) and Corel DESIGNER™ (.DES) files into CorelCAD on Windows, for a seamless workflow between CAD and graphics.
- Annotation and markup :
• Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
• Add, change, or edit important project details on-site, such as confirming measurements, revising key data, or including text notes.
• With the unique annotation features, PictureNote^ and VoiceNote^, you can take a picture from the camera of your mobile device or record your voice and pin the recorded note to the right place in your drawing.
- 3D printing :
• Export 3D solid objects to .STL, the most commonly-used file format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output to third party 3D printing services. Multiple print options at one centralized location.
- Free Mobile app :
• Design and annotate on-the-go with CorelCAD Mobile for iOS and Android devices. CorelCAD Mobile is available as a free companion app with .DWG 2D and 3D viewing, basic annotation, and .DWG file sharing options.
Specification: CorelCAD 2021 (Windows / Mac)