• Mine Sensitive Data in all kind of files
• Solves data compliance requirements
• Tag all Kind of Files
• Tag outlook emails
• Microsoft SQL Server Ready
• Microsoft Azure Ready
Tag your confidential files along with your team, on your hard-disk, on shared drives or in the Cloud.
Confidential helps you and your team to be compliant to legal regulations, contractual obligations and internal policies, by allowing you to tag files, with different levels of confidentiality, along with your team.
Confidential mines sensitive data in files and tags them visually in Windows Explorer.
Confidential can scrape your drives and tag files that contain sensitive information
- Tag files with two clicks in Windows Explorer, along with your team, on your hard disk, or on shared drives. Your whole team will see what files are confidential (or not) in Windows Explorer at a glance.
- Auto-tag files, based on their name and location: you can tag a whole drive with few rules within minutes and “watch” folders to tag each new file you put in them.
- Explorer integration: CONFIDENTIAL “listens” when you move files between folders: the tagging is preserved
- Supports synchronization services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Amazon Cloud Drive etc. Works with removable disks, encrypted disks, on any files system (NTFS, FAT32, EXT4 etc.)
- Tag confidential emails: Outlook will warn you when sending something you shouldn’t! Outlook plugin for CONFIDENTIAL notifies you when you are sending a classified file outside your organization.
- Manage your projects, files, email and bookmarks, through tags, along with your team. Tag files of any kind, bookmarks and Office documents: CONFIDENTIAL integrates with Office and can write tags into your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Centralized user and license management : import users from ActiveDirectory, create and manage user groups, for different departments or team and easily manage what you’re sharing and with whom.
- Azure and OneDrive readyCONFIDENTIAL is Azure and OneDrive ready. You can tag files and share your tagging using any cloud storage system.